- Choice of market-leading digital solutions allowing for customization of digital strategy. Providers with BMW Motorrad Certified Programs have been approved by BMW Motorrad.
- Enrolled dealers will receive a Regional Lead to serve as a dedicated contact to assist with determining your goals, determining the best certified partners for you, guidance on compliance and brand standards, and reviewing monthly performance metrics for certified services.
- Turnkey Advertising and social providers to make efforts simplified as well as optimized for best performance.
- Overall brand alignment with monthly offers proactively added to your website.
- CI compliant style guides to meet brand standards, website options to meet dealer requirements, and overall improved alignment in digital efforts across all tiers.
- Co-op reimbursement is automatically submitted on your behalf by your vendor of choice for all eligible offerings.
- Negotiated package pricing to offer the best rates for the products in program.
Vendors must meet several requirements to be considered for program certification. Some of these requirements include that the vendor is an industry leader in both technology and support, that the provider has a proven track record of performance, and that there is a high level of accountability for both the OEM and among the dealer network.
- Resource for all BMW Motorrad dealers through inbound / outbound phone & email support
- Expert on all digital programs & platforms
- Provide industry-leading support with unbiased guidance in leading to no provider preference
- Assistance in determining digital goals and offering provider recommendations to help accomplish goals
- Advise on BMW Motorrad standards, dealer requirements, and offer Corporate Identity guidance
- Coordination with the providers on Corporate Identity updates
- Support in periodic campaign initiatives to achieve key brand objectives
- Work with certified providers to process all enrollments & cancellations within the BMW Motorrad Certified Program
- Ensure an overall seamless transition from one provider to another
- Proactively provide monthly website & advertising reporting for enrolled dealers via email
- Offer support in billing & co-op inquiries
- Trained to troubleshoot / problem solve across all vendor solutions
- Escalate urgent issues as they arise for a hasty resolution
If an existing contractual relationship was entered with a vendor prior to the program, you can participate in the program by contacting our Motorrad Digital Consultants at info@BMWMotorradDealerPrograms.com but keep in mind that the terms of your existing contract are still valid. If you are interested switching providers, please review standing contract obligations with your current provider and cancel your services accordingly.
You may switch providers at any time. Please note that billing and cancellation policies will still be followed and if an existing contractual relationship was entered with a vendor prior to the program, the terms of your existing contract are still valid. Please reach out to info@BMWMotorradDealerPrograms.com for assistance to avoiding being billed for two providers in one month.
If you want to upgrade or downgrade a product, you can enroll in the new products through the enrollment site or e-mail our BMW Motorrad dealer support team at info@BMWMotorradDealerPrograms.com.
A member of our BMW Motorrad dealer support team will confirm the enrollment via email within two business days of the enrollment being received. Shortly after the enrollment has been processed, the provider will reach out with next steps including gathering payment information and implementation.
To learn more about any of the certified providers you may request a demo online by visiting the designated provider’s program page and clicking the “Set Up a Demo” button or by reaching out to our BMW Motorrad dealer support team directly at info@BMWMotorradDealerPrograms.com.
Most of the certified packages and services are eligible for co-op reimbursement. Eligible certified offerings include advertising, SEO, organic & paid social media, ADA compliance tools, online chat & text tools, and email marketing campaigns per the BMW Motorrad Co-op Guidelines. The monthly website platform cost is not eligible for reimbursement. Click here to see the co-op reimbursement percentages per program. Please reach out to BMW Motorrad’s co-op vendor if you have questions regarding products outside of the program being eligible for co-op reimbursement.
Your vendor of choice automatically submits for co-op reimbursement for all eligible offerings. To opt out of automatic co-op submissions, please contact our BMW Motorrad dealer support team at info@BMWMotorradDealerPrograms.com. Dealers may choose to opt out at the time of enrollment as well.
Below is the eligible amount to be reimbursed to a dealer through Retail Co-op. Your vendor of choice will automatically submit for reimbursement for all eligible products and services. For the comprehensive list of the most common eligible and ineligible activities supported by co-op, please reference the BMW Motorrad Retail Co-op Guidelines.
|PROGRAM||ELIGIBLE COSTS||AMOUNT SUBMITTED|
|ADA Tool||Costs to have ADA running on your BMW Motorrad dealer website||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Online Chat & Text||Costs to have online chat and text on your BMW Motorrad dealer website||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)||Net media||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Organic Social / Reputation Management||Unpaid social media posts and reputation management of social media profiles||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Search Engine Marketing (SEM)||Net media & certified provider management costs||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Display Advertising / Banner Ads||Net space of banner ads & certified provider management costs||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Social Advertising||Paid social media advertising, promoted, boosted posts, & certified provider management costs||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|Video Advertising||Paid YouTube video ads & certified provider management costs||100% for Q1 2023, 75% for Q2 – Q4 2023 participants (Regularly 50%)|
|E-mail Campaigns||Cost deployment||Cost deployment|